Monday 31 March 2014

Crazy Horse on intent

When I went into battle, I wore a battle dress.  Mostly, I did this as a signal of intent.  I am preparing for battle and will only take this outfit off when the battle is complete.
So it is in life each day.  Your clothes, your mood, your energy at the start of a day are a signal of your intent.  Therefore, do not be surprised when people respond to your intent.
If you intend to enter a battle and another person does not want a battle, they will withdraw from you.  Likewise, if your intent Is harmony and love, you will only draw those to you who want that.
This is part of the signals or energy, sent out daily by people.
Hence, if you want to change your life and the people you attract to you, change your energy and send out new and different signals.

From my guide, Crazy Horse, through Ian Rogers, medium and spiritual teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment