Sunday 16 August 2020

Crazy Horse on ‘I did my best, insofar as I would allow my best to be’

 Imagine the torment of being a parent on earth, failing in that role, passing to the Spiritual World and as a consequence of your failure as a parent, being limited in what you experience in the Spiritual World. 

The frustration at your life on earth carries forward into the Spiritual World where you experience a deprivation, like on earth.

Such a person then tries to contact their child or children on earth to have them understand the situation the parent faced on earth and think of them more kindly.

The child might or might not do this, for it is unimportant.  All that is happening is that the entity in the Spiritual World is refusing to learn and accept accountability for their actions.

Such an entity justifies their refusal to learn on the premise, ‘I did my best’, without understanding that they did not do their best, for the best they did do was contrived.

Such an entity needs to learn, ‘I did my best, insofar as I would allow my best to be.’

From my guide Crazy Horse through Ian Rogers Director Sphinx Spiritual 

No comments:

Post a Comment