Monday 4 June 2018

Crazy Horse on returning to where you once lived

As a spirit to return to the places where you lived on earth is not something we do unless there is a purpose.

The purpose will depend on whether your life on earth has shone a path for others to follow or shown others what not to do.

Where your journey shone a path for others to follow, you develop a special interest in those following your path.

Soon I will spend time in the land of the Indian and I will feel from the earth all of the memories of the life of my people, the Sioux.

I will be supporting people following my path. I will imbue them with the spirit of the Indian, their courage and fortitude.

I will stand proud in the knowledge of who I once was and proud of how the journey of the Indian people in my time can help non Indian people today.

From my guide Crazy Horse through Ian Rogers Director Sphinx Spiritual

No comments:

Post a Comment