Monday 9 February 2015

Crazy Horse on being attacked in life

A hallmark of a person with high values is their vulnerability.
A hallmark of a person with low values is their need and desire to identify the vulnerability of the good person and attack it so as to hurt them.
The good person must stand by their values, remain vulnerable, but surround themselves with other good people until the threat passes.
Remember the person of low values is a fearful person who attacks because of this fear.  In facing a united front of good, they will run away because of this very fear.

From my guide, CrazyHorse, through Ian Rogers, medium and spiritual teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Crazy Horse, Your wisdom resonated well with me today. I understand the spectrum of love and fear, knowing that we are always acting with one or other in mind. I think it is the conscious who act with love and vulnerability and the unconscious with fear and as the persecutor. Your words have helped me to act with compassion and understanding when my values and vulnerability are undermined.

    ReplyDelete